Easier and safer travel Tickets with full flexibility
Permitted travel destinations are constantly changing. Countries and regions can suddenly change "color status". Therefore, planning a trip can create challenges.
Our cheapest choice
All ordinary car packages, cruises and crossings, in the travel period up to 30.09.2022, can be cancelled or rebooked FREE of charge up to 72 hours prior departure. If the journey changes to a more expensive departure, the difference must be paid. If the trip is changed to a cheaper departure, the intermediate fee will not be refunded. Cancellation is also possible up to 72 hours before departure. We then send out a non-refundable voucher that can be used as payment / partial payment of future travel. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the time it is issued.
- Book your trip with departure before 30.09.2022
- Free change up to 72 hours prior departure
- In the event of cancellation up to 72 hours prior departure, a voucher will be issued.
Our best choice
For additional protection, you can book a flex ticket for a small surcharge. You will receive a full refund if you cancel up to 14 days prior departure and you can also rebook the trip for FREE up to 24 hours prior departure.
– Full refund if cancelled up to 14 days before departure
– Rebook free of charge up to 24 hours before departure
Flexible package tours
If you have booked a trip with crossing and accommodation (package tour), you automatically receive particularly flexible conditions. In this case, as a traveller, you only have one tour operator and receive a full refund for the entire trip.
– Full refund up to 42 days before departure. Fee NOK 800, –
– Only one request for the total travel refund.
Please also read our “Travel and purchase terms”